Thursday, December 20, 2012

Santa Claus Is Coming

Believe it or not, Christmas is almost here! I am as excited as when I was a little girl waking up at 5 am because my sister and I just couldn't wait until actual morning to see what Santa had brought. It's funny how a holiday can be just as fun for us adults as we watch the joy and excitement on our children's faces. And mine aren't even really old enough to understand but it's still just as fulfilling to celebrate the birth of Jesus with my sweet little family!

In the spirit of the holiday, pictures of course...


Pretty girl
(Excuse the stream of drool, apparently while cutting teeth a baby's mouth produces excess saliva to moisten the tender gums, as well as baby's chin, clothing, and my floor)


So excited about Santa that she had to show me her silly dance


See that little piece of hair? Yep people, its starting to grow! Uh, just in the back though. She's gonna be sporting a mullet here soon. ;)


My favorite of MGB! She looks so big!


Hello handsome


So concerned, but really more tired of me taking his picture


Giving me his best stink eye


Love this little elf

And no picture post would be complete without the bloopers. In true M&M fashion I might add...




FIVE DAYS! Are you ready?




No comments: