Thursday, December 6, 2012

Santa Babies



Last weekend we attended a kid's Christmas party hosted by Dusty's company. Although I knew there wouldn't be a lot for babies our age, I thought it would still be fun to get the babies out and meet some of his co-workers and their families. To my surprise it was quite fun for our little guys too! They had chicken strips, cheese quesadillas, little hamburgers, mashed potatoes, and macaroni. They had a cookie decorating station and hot chocolate as well. We had some fun in the photo booth and then out came Santa and Mrs. Claus. It was so fun to see all the kids in their festive clothes dancing to Christmas music. I can't wait for next years party when our kids can really understand and enjoy it more.





They had someone to take pictures of the kids with Santa. We hopped in line quickly and managed to get some pics on our way out. However, Mason is NOT fond of Santa. I had made my predictions earlier that day on their reactions and it was exactly as I imagined it. I could barely pry him from my shoulders and Mallory was just enjoying the attention! Silly babies! We are sure enjoying our festive December with parties, shopping, and lots of Christmas books and movies. Hope you are too! It is the most wonderful time of the year!



No comments: