Monday, December 10, 2012

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!


Burger Family Christmas Card 2012


 I LOVE Christmas cards, a tradition that has become one of my favorites. I keep all of the photo cards we receive and it is so fun to look back to see how everyone has changed. We have a lot of young friends so family sizes tend to increase from year to year. This year we have LOTS of friends with babies and some even expecting so the pictures have been great! I found this picture holder at Pier One a few years ago and just made a festive bow for it to use as a Christmas card holder. It usually fills up by the week of Christmas!


I love our card this year. Thanks to our Aunt Sandy for taking the pictures for us! The same lady I found on etsy that made the babies birthday invites designed the card. She always does fantastic work translating my ideas into real life! Here are the photos from our short and chilly-rainy morning-too-close-to nap-time session! :)


My world!


My guys


Mommy's baby girl








I did have to give the kids a couple of snacks to get them to sit still long enough to get some shots, but overall it went well! I can't wait to see our cards from year to year. What great memories to have and save for our family. 

And just because it's fun... a little comparison! We all grew a little, haha! :) 

Merry Christmas!





No comments: