Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

I am a little behind but we had a good weekend. I feel like in the summer the weekends fly by, maybe because there is just so much to do!

Friday we had family day. After naps we played outside, went and picked up dinner, and then had a movie party. We blew up the air mattress in the living room, piled on it, and watched Despicable Me before bed.

Brushing his teeth while watching the movie on the air mattress with Daddy!


Saturday was mine and Dusty's 7th wedding anniversary. I honestly cannot believe it has been that long! This feels like yesterday...


Our engagement picture in 2005.


June 22, 2006, our wedding day! We got married in a private garden pavilion at Ceasars Palace in Las Vegas. It was the most beautiful, fun, and stress free wedding ever!


Our honeymoon in Mexico!

We spent the day together while my parents kept the kiddos all day. It was a fun day doing a little shopping, a lot of being lazy and we even managed to get a mid afternoon dinner in at the new Saltgrass here. We only waited 45 minutes but for 3:30 on a Saturday afternoon, that is pretty bad! It was so delicious and so worth the wait! Dusty got me flowers and a new diaper bag that I had been researching for weeks and I love it! It's big, great for two in diapers and two times the sippy cups and snacks! I wish I would have had it when the babies were newborns, but I will get plenty of use out of it the next couple of years! He did good. I think I'll keep him around! :)





Sunday we went to my parents house to hang out and swim for my Dad's birthday. We are sure loving their pool this summer! Aunt Mami and Uncle Ad are officially living in our town and with Honey and Poppy for about another month until their house is finished, so we have had lots of fun with them too! And the kids love their little puppies of course!


Happy Birthday Poppy!


Hope you all had a great weekend! This summer is already wearing me out! ;)

No comments: