Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Today...

Today, I pretended I was far away on a beach with my family. I was laying in the warm sun, fruity beverage in hand, enjoying the cool breeze from the ocean. Daddy and the babes played in the sand and splashed in the water. It was nice.

In reality though, we spent most of the last 24 hours at three different doctors appointments paying $60 in copays, two different pharmacies, and endless hours driving all over town. My buggies and I have managed to acquire the nasty strep throat and my baby girl a double ear infection. Thankfully it's all treatable. Besides yucky throats, slight irritability, restlessness, and lack of appetite, we are not feeling too bad. But it sure was a long day. Mason also decided to make it interesting by taking his diaper off before, that's right... before his nap. I went in to wake him and found him sleeping in a soaked spot of pee. It's totally my fault for putting him down in a t-shirt, but still buddy, of all the days to experiment.

Yep, I'll just keep replacing the events of today with images of us on a beach. Far away from reality.

Hey, we can all dream a little cant we! :)



No comments: