Thursday, June 27, 2013

Baby Bloopers

I haven't done one of these in a while so I thought I would share another Baby Bloopers post. I have literally hundreds of pictures that would qualify as bloopers since at least half of them end up awkward, but I picked some of my favorites! Hope you get a laugh!

The snotty nose I just wiped a handful of dirt in my hair picture...


The taste some tree bark picture...


The fall over picture...



We're totally still rocking the classic blink picture...


Have I mentioned how much milk Mas drinks? The cup in your mouth picture, or should I say pictures...







We all know that awesome goofy smile picture...



She was in a silly mood that day... priceless!



The busy boy won't stay still long enough for me to take a picture so I captured the plant picture... (phew!)


One of my favorites, the mom we can walk now so this sitting for picture crap is over picture...


The evil eye, nasty drool picture...


The I'm going to lay down on the tile to cool off like a dog picture... (huh?)


The what the flip is that crusty stuff dried all over your face picture... (enlarge it if you dare)


The we are totally unenthused and too dang tired to be taking pictures picture...


The holy moly the effects of gravity captured mid jump make you look like an old man picture... a little creepy!


And my girl, bringing it back, the mid picture poop picture... red face and all! Ha!



The typical M&M and story of my life picture... hehe!



The I don't do bows anymore mom pictures...



Also in the last bloopers, the pitiful cry baby picture...


And one I never hope to see again, the evil if Bubba touches me one more time I'm going to lose it mom picture...



Oh dear, these two spirited little ones sure know how to keep me on my toes!

 

No comments: