Sunday, June 8, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

It was an awesome weekend here in our world! Friday morning we kicked off the fun with a swimming date with my sweet friend Brandi and her precious girls. Back when we were in college I remember Brandi building a Sims city where all of our group of friends got married to our men, built houses on the same street and had lots of babies. Now it's real life! And although we don't live on the same street, it's still super cool being in the same town and just a few minutes from eachother so that we can enjoy play dates, cookouts, and share in these amazing moments growing our families and raising our kiddos!


The twins loved having a friend to swim with and Charley girl had a smile on her face the entire time she was there. That girl is just full of joy. As is her cutie baby sister. They get it from their Mama! Aunt Mami came over to watch all the fun too! (We are on the less than a month countdown to Baby Hudson! I can't wait!)








I am obsessed with this precious picture! Love these kids so very much!!

Friday night we just had a quiet night in playing around the house. It was nice just to have some family time.

Saturday morning we got up and went back to H&Ps for a day of swimming. Literally, a fulllllll day. We got in the pool at 11:30 am and finished our night swimming at 9:30 that night! Of course we took food breaks, sunscreen breaks, and a nap break in all that time. But it was so much fun! There will be many more of these days in store for our summer!!





Today this Mommy got to sleep in while Daddy took the monkeys to a new park to play. Y'all, let me just stop to brag a minute here. I LOVE to sleep in. I can usually sleep until 10 or 11 if I'm left alone. I have never felt like its a waste of my day and actually find it quite refreshing. Well my husband is an early riser. I can count on one hand the number of times he has slept late like I can. If he is home and not busy on the weekends, I can always count on him to get up with the kids and let me sleep in. I cherish this. It may seem insignificant but this morning he dressed everyone, fed everyone, packed a bag of extra undies and snacks for the park and got out of the house so that I could sleep. For me, that's a huge deal and I appreciate it more than he will ever know!

Then we spent the rest of the day hanging out, playing, resting, and cleaning up outside. The kids cozy coupes were dirty so I decided to put them to work. They loved it! Next time I need to get them out working on our vehicles!



Hope your weekend was fun and full as well!!

No comments: