I wanted Mason to have a transportation themed room so I started with his airplane from H&P and this cute bedding from PB Kids and went from there. I still want to find some sort of "oh the places you'll go" print, but it's otherwise complete!
Maser Man's room before
And his big boy room now!
For Mallory's room, I knew I wanted to do something super girly, lots of pink, and a true princess feel. I actually started her room with a color scheme and then found the cute PB bedding, then it all came together. I need some cute things for her hutch, but I love how sweet it turned out! And major shout out to my loving and handy husband for painting all her furniture white! He did an amazing job!
Mallory Grace's room before
And her princess palace after!
My favorite part of her whole room: the bedding, rug and curtains all together!
It was a lot of work and money well spent! I love how each room matches their personalities so well. I am thankful to have a playroom for all of their toys so we can just enjoy their rooms for sleeping and individual playtime without lots of clutter.
My next project will be a playroom re-design. But that might have to wait a couple of years, ha! Hope you enjoyed the tour!












No comments:
Post a Comment