Friday, June 6, 2014

I'm Just Sayin...

I shall now be collecting my random thoughts under this post title.

I'm just sayin'...

1. I remember being on my honeymoon on the beach dreaming of the day when I was a Mommy and taking care of my family. Now I'm taking care of my family and am a full time Mommy and often find myself dreaming of laying on the beach enjoying some peace and quiet. The irony is not lost on me.



2. Mallory calls the iPad the "iPap". Mason calls it the "pad". "Mommy's iPap pwease?"

3. 





Her favorite toy? Undies. This can't be normal, right? I should be concerned about her obsessiveness over multiples of things, yes? Oh Mallory Grace...

4. If you've never watched the series Friends from beginning to end, I highly encourage you to. Best show ever made. We've seen every episode multiple times and it still doesn't get old! If you don't say on a daily basis, "it's like that episode of Friends" then you are really missing out!


5. The other day I caught Mason telling Mallory, "you fine, you fine Sista. Is not scawry!" Such a caring big brother.




6. I would choose cleaning bathrooms over cleaning out my kids carseats any day of the week. Gaaaaross! I found Gerber puff pick ups shoved in every crack and hole. And we haven't eaten those in at least a year. Yep, cleaning bathrooms is waaaaaay better.

No comments: