Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I'm Just Sayin...


The little hoarder of multiples is at it again. Yes, those are tampons she found in my suitcase upon arriving home. She "collected" them and carried them around in this shape sorter toy.

Is it bad that I am already ready for fall. I'm sitting her browsing birthday party themes, Christmas card outfit ideas and Halloween costumes. I enjoy swimming and the sun, but I can't wait for September.

Our air conditioner on the bedroom side of the house has been broken for over 2 weeks now. Let me just say this, doing anything through a home warranty company is a joke. Somebody better get their crap together or I am going to lose my mind. Not to mention the projected $600 electricity bill coming to me at the end of the month. Sigh. Anybody know a good attorney?


We got one hell of a thunderstorm and downpour tonight! Yay!


Eeeeek! Bless your heart baby girl! Those twin newborn days are rough! ;)



Laundry day is so boring Mom!


Wins favorite picture of the month award. It was short lived joy but it sure puts a smile on my face!!

And because you need a laugh, the following is a text I sent to my husband at about 1 pm this afternoon. Keepin it real folks...

"Love you! Had to go to bathroom but while I was in there it got really quiet. I hurried and went in to find both of your kids in the hall bathroom, the floor covered in water. The toilet bowl had the cardboard roll from the toilet paper half flushed and stuck. Mallory had pooped, but not real sure where that went. These kids are trying to kill me. Or make me insane. Not sure yet."



1 comment:

BM said...

This makes me laugh so hard! "These kids are trying to kill me..." Girlfriend, I totally get you! If y'all wanna come play where it's cool come on over...can't guarantee my house is clean or that I've showered ;)