Now for some pics of the fun...
My boyfriend and I up bright and early for our 7 am flight! Bye bye reality! ;)
We got checked in to our gorgeous suite at the Palazzo at 8 am! Our view...
I didn't get pictures because they don't allow phones back in the spa. But you better believe my husband took us straight to the spa and scheduled a 10 am couples massage. The most glorious 50 minutes of the trip! It's ok. Be jealous, haha!
Then, the most amazing sushi for lunch!
Some sunbathing and swimming.
That evening we had tickets to the cirque du soliel show "O" at The Bellagio. We headed over early to see the beautiful gardens at the hotel and eat at the buffet.
I LOVED the show. I highly, highly recommend "O". I have only seen a couple of shows, but this one is totally worth every penny!
My Friday started off amazing. This is the Fashion Show Mall, right across from our hotel. I spent a couple hours there while D stayed back and watched some soccer. I was completely in my element doing what I do best, spending my hubby's money. Ha! Then we had delicious food at an amazing burger joint in our hotel.
Next up, the Cake Boss!
Amazing!
We went back to relax and play some slots, then enjoyed a nice Mexican dinner on the canal.
Saturday we were headed to find lunch after sleeping late and realized that Joe Montana was going to be signing at a memorabilia shop. We got there at the perfect time, got our football, and were about 10th in line for the appearance! It was so neat and Dusty was so stinking happy!
Then I made his day better by picking a mega sports bar called Lagasse's Stadium to eat lunch. It was a mans palace. TVs, amazing food and beer. I'm not gonna lie. I loved it. I had fried chicken with jalapeños and mashed potatos and a beer. Just my style.
A trip down to M&M World to get a little something for our M&M loving Mason and Mallory. :)
More pool time for Mommy while D rested and watched more soccer. Then I came back to indulge in a bath, some crime drama on my bathroom TV, and an ice cold dr pepper. Yes, I took a picture. Hoping that just looking at it will make me feel as relaxed and stress free as I did in that moment!
My last date with my guy at Buddy V's Ristorante! (The cake boss' Italian restaurant at the hotel. Delish!)
We ended the night at the slot machines and I got a nice little bonus on a game that my Mom liked on their last trip. Thanks Mom for the suggestion! I put in my pocket and we ended on a good note! ;)
Bye bye Las Vegas. Until next time!!
It was really an amazing trip. Lots of sleep, relaxing, good food and time reconnecting with my love. We missed our kiddos like crazy but they had a great time back at home with D's family. I think they were just as happy to have a break from me! Thanks to our family who helped with the kids and to my Dad for sharing flight points for us for the trip! I would be totally good if this was an annual tradition! ;)

















1 comment:
yayyy!! Glad you guys had special time alone :) That is the best!! And yes.. I'm jealous.. the last massage I had in Vegas was amazing too!
Post a Comment