Saturday we got up and the kids had a fun play day with Honey and Poppy while D and I went to the Texas Tech football scrimmage and tailgate. It was nice to have some time to just relax and hang out. The kids had a blast at the park and getting ice cream. Photos courtesy Aunt Mami...
That evening we were invited to a fun night at our friends house where they treated us to yummy food and lots of playtime with all the kiddos!
Sunday was pretty quiet. D was working on stuff around the house and I went grocery shopping at naptime. Tonight we took the buggies out for date night. This time Maser man went with me and Princess went with Daddy! The wind was so nasty so that eliminated any outdoor activities. When I told D I was taking Mason to Gattis, he decided to drive to the other one in the neighboring town! We have never taken the kids before and they both loved it! More than anything they soaked up the one-on-one time with us. It's so fun to watch their personalities when they are alone. I hope to continue this special time as frequently as we can squeeze it in!











No comments:
Post a Comment