Saturday, March 22, 2014

Too Much Fun

There have been so many fun things going on and I can't seem to find time to sit down and blog about it all. So now I will try to catch up on a few highlights from the last couple of weeks!


We made a weekend trip to LBK to see our sweet friends. On Saturday morning we went for some science spectrum fun! This was the only shot I got with all 5 kids!


Lace painted Mal Mal's fingernails! She chewed it all off but it was sure cute while it lasted!


I haven't started full on potty training yet but if someone expresses interest in sitting on the potty, I oblige. And sure enough my big boy tee teed on his little potty for the first time! He was so proud! This pic just made me laugh. He's trying to figure out how the big potty works before he says bye to his tee tee.


Over spring break we spent a day with Aunt Karen, Aunt Mami and Uncle Ada. We fed the ducks and went for lunch. Maser loved throwing them some bread!


This week since Maser was feeling better we got to meet our friends at the duck pond to see the ducks and have a little picnic. (Mason, Charley, Mallory)


The next day we met up with Charley and her Mommy and baby sister again for some playtime at the park. The buggies loved it and have so much fun with Charley girl!





Today, Mallory and I had a girls night while Bubba and Daddy had a guys night. I love one on one time and can't wait to take Maser out.

Mal and I were invited to be a part of a special photoshoot benefiting a local charity. We got to wear lots of our pretty Matilda Jane clothes but unfortunatley little miss decided to be a huge crab and got in only a handful of shots. Hopefully some of them turn out cute! It was still a good experience and fun to be a part of. 



Afterwards Princess and I had a nice dinner date at Chilis. This girl soaked up having me all to herself. She was so good.



That's life lately! Hope it's been a fun weekend!

1 comment:

BM said...

Is that like an iPad kiosk thing at the table at chilis? So crazy! Cuuuuute, cute pics! I'm obsessed with Matilda Jane!!!