Speaking of changes. I took the kids out of their PDO program today. My last post I discussed Masons trip to the doctor. Well guess who started coughing on Saturday night and started running fever Sunday night? All while already on antibiotics for his ears. Turns out his ears aren't clearing and he has contracted a nasty viral throat infection that he just has to tough out. He hasn't eaten anything but a prune, a breakfast bar, and 3 goldfish since Saturday. Thankfully his cold milk provides relief and comfort so he is staying nice and hydrated.
All that to say, the kids have been sick at least twice a month since staring PDO. Since we pay whether there or not and it's not a necessity, we decided to pull them out, survive the rest of cold and flu season, and try somewhere again in the fall when we've built a little more immunity to things!
Not to mention all these changes that will be happening will be much easier when we aren't going to a different environment 2 days a week. We will miss it but there will soon come a day when I don't have a choice but to send my babes to school everyday. So I want to savor all the time at home with them that I can, even if I go insane some days!
Now here's to a week of quarantine for the Burger household. Praying we are all 100% healthy in the end!!




No comments:
Post a Comment