Who knew that this adorable little stroller/walker was such a versatile item for my daughters traveling pleasure. I mean why wouldn't you want to collect and push all of these random treasures around the house!! Who needs a baby to stroll around when you've got... Spoons???
Yep, she's a strange one my little Mallory Grace. But I love her to pieces!
Baby. Right after we got it and pretty much the only time she has actually let a baby ride in it, haha.
Hot wheels, matchbox cars, and wheelies.
Ellie belly - her lovie. Getting closer to its predetermined purpose...
A board book about colors and a sippy cup of water. Always need a good read and a thirst quencher while out for a stroll.
A baby rattle and one of her shoes. Please notice the fancy red bangle bracelet on her wrist. One must accessorize ones adorable cupcake jammies! She stops pushing every few seconds to admire her stellar sense of fashion. ;)
Her shoes, Bubba's shoes, and her crinkle taggy lovie thingy. Ok...
Baby spoons of course.
And my favorite... Her paci collection. (and a shot of her big pot belly!) Instead of a sock monster in our house, we have a paci monster. One day I'll hunt them all down and have like 8. The next day I am lucky if I can find 2! And it's no wonder. I feel like I am going to stumble upon a secret whole in the floor where she's








No comments:
Post a Comment