I got to spend the day loving on my mini valentines and the evening on a date with my big valentine! We exchanged little gifts last night to show our love. Dusty was sneaky and had his aunt go get me a sweater from the Gap outlet in San Marcos that I regretted not getting when we were there shopping last month. I got another color but really wanted the pink one...and now I have it! Seriously, I had been bummed about it for a while. Pathetic, I know. But its a super cute neon pink zip hoodie with thumb holes. Thanks Aunt Sandy for making the trip for me and thanks to my great husband for making it happen. Haha! I got Dusty a sony docking station for his iphone so he can listen to pandora on his phone at work. I got it way on sale at Target and was super happy about that! The kiddos got movies. I really want to try to collect all the Disney and Pixar movies when they are out. Mason got Toy Story and Mallory got Cinderella. They also got sweet gifts and piggy bank money from Gamaw and Papaw as well as Granny. We don't really do much to celebrate but I will say that Valentine's Day is way more fun with the babies! I just love watching their eyes light up about the smallest things. Too sweet.
Hope you all had a love-filled day!!







No comments:
Post a Comment