My little guys are such big helpers. We have fallen into a pretty consistent routine and Monday is work day. I wash and put away all the laundry, do dishes, some cleaning and anything else around the house. My goal is to get as much done early in the week so that we can just have fun the rest of the week.
The kids have taken a strong interest in what I do around the house. So things end up taking a little longer but it's sure fun to watch their curious little minds figure things out.
My big boy "sweeping". I am really going to have to buy him his own broom. He gets frustrated when he can't get that big thing to do exactly what he wants!
My sweet girl helping Mommy gather the trash, with the help of her stroller of course!
Laundry helper. He doesn't quite understand when I am trying to get him to move things from the washer to the dryer. He gets too distracted by opening and closing doors and also trying to get the barrel of the washer to spin.
Dishwasher girl. She loves to pull the drawers in and out and play with the flap door on the soap dispenser. Super helpful! ;)
Over the weekend Aunt Mami came to visit. We had not seen her since Thanksgiving so it was a long overdue visit. She got some quality time in with the babies. They have so much fun with her and I love getting to catch up on life as well. I did not get near enough pics of them together but we made fun memories anyway. Really ready for them to move closer!
We also got to spend some time with our great friends Landon and Cara and their sweet kiddos Laney and Kioton. Landon cooked a delicious dinner and the kids played with all the fun toys. We are grateful for their friendship and love their beautiful new house!
The best picture I could get of all the kids! :)
Kipton put his block bucket on his head so of course Mason saw and had to try!
Hope your weekend was blessed and your week is successful!







No comments:
Post a Comment