We kicked off Thanksgiving holiday with a feast at the kids school. I never thought about the fact that putting the kids in seperate classes this year at preschool would make these special festivities a little tricky, but I did my best to be there for both kids literally going back and forth from classroom to classroom!
My handsome little man. On the very rare occasion that he willingly wears a nice button up shirt and jeans, he sure does look like a big boy and I could just eat him up!
I sure do love being able to attend these activities with my monkeys and watching them in their environment at school.
Mason and his best little buddy, Sawyer
My pretty little turkey!
She got her face painted
Mal and her best friend, Audrey
Thanksgiving Day was spent with my family and D's family. We started with lunch at Honey and Poppy's house.
Love these three little cutie pies!
Thankful for my people
Family picture! Thankful for all these people too!
What could be more fun than sitting on Daddy/Uncle Dusty after a big Thanksgiving meal!
After lunch we went to Gamaw and Papaws house. We had another delicious meal and some great fellowship with family, including our extended family from Houston whom we don't get to see near enough! Unfortunately, that evening I started feeling bad so I did a lot of sitting and didn't take any pictures. I ended up coming down with a pretty aggressive cold and wish it would have waited a couple more days to kick in so that I could continue enjoying our holiday! But the day was still great and it was a great reminder of why we should be thankful everyday!










No comments:
Post a Comment