A couple of weeks before Halloween Mallory and I decorated the front porch. She loved making ghosts with me and even requested to make a tall one for Mason and a short one for her!
The kids were able to wear their costumes to school for their little Halloween parties. Because they still needed to be able to move, play, and most importantly be self-sufficient in the bathroom, I decided to send them in more basic costumes to school. They were, of course, excited to dress up as something different.
My little batman and pretty ladybug!
Mason's cute class!
My little loves at school on Halloween day.
On Halloween the kids were able to go up to Daddy's work to trick or treat.
That night we went to Honey and Poppy's neighborhood to trick or treat with Hudson.
Gosh I love these three cutie pies! The cutest Minnie Mouse, Michaelangelo, and Fireman you ever did see!
Let's get some candy!
Trick or Treat!
So glad Gamaw was able to come too!
Love my little family and doing holidays with them!











No comments:
Post a Comment