Monday, December 5, 2016

Fredericksburg Trip

We love going to Fredericksburg to see Popo so the weekend of the Christmas parade was a great time to head there for a weekend trip.


Silly girl trying to figure out her travel pillow!


Riding with her puppy


The twins and they're second cousin Everett! The boys are always being silly together!


I love these two!




This little girl sure has a special love for her Popo. She talked to him and sat with him all weekend. Made my heart so happy!


And of course she had fun playing with Popo's dog Tyson

On Saturday night I had an unexpected and totally unplanned opportunity to shoot my first axis deer. I enjoyed the experience and it was fun for the kids to see Mommy hunting! I'm not a total girly girl all the time, but the kids don't get to see me very outdoorsy often because I'm too busy being Mom! :)




Overall, it was one of the best trips to Fredericksburg we've ever had. Well, with the exception of the monsoon rains that came down almost the entire weekend. But, they needed it so I will let that one slide! Can't wait for another adventurous weekend at Popo's with my family!


No comments: