The happy birthday girl and boy!
The weekend before their birthday we celebrated with friends and family at our "Secret Life of Pets" themed birthday bash! (Picture overload coming up! Too much cuteness!)
I love this shot of Mallory and her genuine surprise and excitement over the Pie Face game Mami got them!
This picture could not describe their relationship any better. Love our cousin Hud Hud!
It was a wonderful party and our family felt very loved and blessed by all who came to celebrate another year with our tweedles!
On the kids actual birthday we took them to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Mallory, the ham she is, was happy to jump on the saddle and let the restaurant know it was her birthday! Mason, on the other hand, hid next to me!
Last but definitely not least, we held a big birthday dinner before Thanksgiving with our extended families. This is our fourth year hosting our family for a fajita dinner, birthday cake and good fellowship.
Thank you to all our sweet family for loving our babies so much and making them feel special every year.
I will write a post later about each kiddo at age 5. But, first I must get my emotions under control. This Mama is having a hard time accepting that her babies are no longer babies, toddlers, or technically even preschool age. They are big kids. And I don't like it! But, we are sure proud they are ours and are thankful to be celebrating another year with them in our lives!































No comments:
Post a Comment