I am,so far, very pleased with my decision to only enroll them for one day. We've still had lots of time to play and do other stuff and I don't feel like I am planning for school all week. But, the kids are stil able to get some socialization and structure!
Their teachers were very sweet and complimented them. They were also patient when I asked a million questions about how they did all day.
My favorite part was when I picked Mason up and was talking to him. He said "Mason play dinosins (dinosaurs) wit da kids", "Mason play outside cars wit da kids", "have fun wit da kids". He was just so proud of his day with his class. Mallory didn't say much, she was too busy playing to stop and say hi when I got there. So I am pretty sure she had a good day.
I did also learn that they were sweet and kind to everyone, but eachother. Did that surprise me? Not one bit. Maybe one day they will get along.
I am excited for the rest of the year and the fun things they will be doing and learning.
My happy handsome big boy!
Last year. My, how time flies and how quickly they grow...
My silly beautiful baby girl!
And wow. From baby to toddler in a year...
Outside their classroom all ready for the first day!
The first place he went to play! Sister roamed off to the dollhouse. :)
Proud of these babes and praying the rest of their school year is a success!








1 comment:
Awww I can't wait for Liam to join them soon!
Post a Comment