Wednesday, September 10, 2014

New Adventures

My babies just keep growing up on me. Last week Mason started a gymnastics class where he gets to do somersaults, bars, trampolines, beams and a ton of other fun activities. He had a blast and tried everything at each station. He had his second class tonight and did great. Last week he was scared of the loud music at the very end of the class when they get to free dance with ribbons. Then they gave him a stamp on his hand and he FREAKED out. It was funny and sad. I did the whole wash it off with my spit as fast as I could and he was fine. Needless to say he sat out the ribbon dance and very politely declined the stamp at today's class. Haha. I rushed off last week without my phone so here are pics from his second class! So proud of this big and brave boy!!






On Monday Mal had her first dance class. I have been excited for this day ever since I found out Baby B was a girl!! She is doing a combo ballet and gymnastics class. She is the youngest and smallest girl in there but had a blast. She is dancing at the studio I used to teach at and her instructor is a former student of mine. It already feels like home and I am hoping that she loves it and continues classes for years to come.

When I asked her if she had fun she said "Yes! Dance to fwozen!" Then we got in the car and she was saying "up and down, up and down" - a ballet exercise song they do. So she is grasping some of it! Even if it is just the music so far!

We are not allowed to view them while in class so I took some before and after pics!






I am excited for the memories these new adventures will bring our family!

No comments: