It has been quite a week. D was in Portland/Seattle starting last Thursday through Monday night for a friends 30th. I was so happy for him to go but it was a long rainy weekend with the kids. Things have not been too smooth here lately. Lots and lots of fighting. In the grand scheme of things we are all doing well, but we are definatley entering the threes quickly. Last Saturday I woke up with an awful headache that has been pretty consistent for a week now. Turns out to be just chronic sinus pain but between that and the fighting it has sure been a long week.
However, today and yesterday my headaches were much more minor and the kiddos actually got along for the most part. So we are looking forward to a fun weekend. That's where I have been and what we have been up to. These kids...
No comments:
Post a Comment