Thursday the kids and I had a fun picnic at the park. I didn't plan on it but we had all been closed up in the house getting well and needed to get out!!! The kids had a blast of course!
Bubba fell and busted his lip. He had to show me his boo boo. :(
That night we got a visit from my sweet girlfriends Allison and Sara, who brought along that precious little baby girl of hers! Since we had been sick I didn't really want the kids messing with baby C very much but they got to see her and Mason of course thought she was pretty fun!
Trying to be sweet to his new adorable baby friend!
Friday night we celebrated this pretty girls 5th birthday! She is such a doll and the kids had a blast at her swimming party!
Saturday we had a special day. The twins had not yet met our new baby Hudson and now that everyone was finally feeling better, that was the big day!!
Aren't they both just too precious!?
Saturday night the kids went out to spend the night with Gamaw. They had her all to themselves and I'm pretty sure it was a blast for all of them. D and I went with some friends to a BBQ place to eat and listen to music and then went home to watch 24. (We just started streaming it and are addicted!)
Pics from Gamaw from their night of fun!
Today we got some stuff done around the house and then went out to D's parents to celebrate Granny's birthday. We had great food and I spanked everyone at the game Pit, one of our families favorites! It was a fun filled weekend and more exciting things planned this week!!
On a side note, I have been struggling lately with my bitterness about petty little things like not getting invited to a party or reaching out to people all the time to do stuff but never getting an invite in return. It's hard, even as an adult to not get my feelings hurt about stuff like that. Thankfully, the Lord has reminded me through the past couple days that He has put people in our lives that want to make memories with my family and desire to have my family around. So I am working on not taking things so personally and making the most with the people that do love me and my little family!
On that note, I get a couple of days with my bestie and her sweet girl this week and it couldn't have come at a better time for my spirit!
Hope you all have a blessed week! I sure plan to! ;)





















No comments:
Post a Comment