Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A New Life

Tomorrow my sweet baby nephew is going to be welcomed into this world by the best sister a girl could have, an awesome brother-in-law and a whole ton of people who are already so in love with him!! I am so excited to be an aunt (by blood) for the first time and to watch my sister be a Mom. She and Ada are going to be wonderful parents.


Hudson, I am so in love with you already. Your cousins are going to think you are something special and I look forward to all of the adventures you guys will have together. You have been blessed with an amazing Mommy and Daddy, and your aunt is pretty cool too! ;) We have waited a long time for you to be here and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives with you in it! We love you baby boy!


will update with wonderful news in the next couple of days!!

No comments: