- He loves to wrestle.
- He is very independent.
- His favorite thing in the whole world is milk.
- He loves trains.
- He hits to show his affection.
- He is super serious most of the time.
- He is very smart and always figuring out how things work. (He can turn on my dryer and unlock my iPhone.)
- He hates shopping.
- He hates having his picture taken and usually runs away from me.
- He is incredibly happy.
- He rarely cries and is pretty laid back about everything, unless you take his milk.
- He is for sure a Momma's boy.
Maser is such a good kid. Even though he has the typical boy aggression, he is so gentle and loving, especially to me. Yesterday I was putting his shoes on to go outside to play. He was so excited and plopped down in my lap but before he turned to help with his shoes he leaned to my mouth to give me a kiss. I get tears just thinking about that moment. I didn't ask for one, it was just a sincere show of affection from him. God blessed me with a son, but I never imagined the bond I would have with him and it really does melt my heart!












No comments:
Post a Comment