Sunday, February 8, 2015

Little Funnies

Our 3 year olds have developed quite the personalities. They make us laugh a lot these days.

Papaw: "Mason, does your sister talk a lot?"

Mason: "Yeah, she can't go hunting deer!"

-------

At Honey and Poppy's house...

Out of nowhere Mallory pulls her PJ pants down half way so her booty crack shows and exclaims "I look like Poppy!"

--------

Me: "Mason, I have asked you twice to stop doing that, you are about to be in big trouble!"

Mason: "No trouble!" Pauses for a few seconds, smiles and says "Bout da bass, bout da bass, no trouble!"

-------

Receptionist at Dr: "Hi Miss Mallory, how old are you now?"

Mallory: "Ummmmm." Pauses to think, smiles up at me, looks back and proudly exclaims "Twenty!!"

Entire back office: Erupts in laughter.



Yep. They make life fun!

1 comment:

Hayes Fam ♥ said...

Silly buggies!! I love the "I'm 20". You are in for it Mama...haha :)