But, I wish I wouldn't have. She is quickly changing from my baby to a little girl. She has held on to her "baby" look so long, longer than Mason, and I am starting to see more little girl. I just want to cry.
I know my kids are growing up, I do. But I have these moments where it hits me and I just want to make it stop. Better yet, rewind, if even for a day.
I mean, why does it have to go so fast?
On another note, I love that this child likes to put on pretty clothes and dance and twirl while I capture her sweet spirit through a lens. She is a pretty amazing little thing.
So is her brother. He could not be more like me wanting to stay out of the cameras focus and in his comfy clothes! He is a big boy who has his own opinions and the most contagious smile.
Slow down time. I demand it.





No comments:
Post a Comment