The kids enjoyed naming all the colors of the other gondola cars we were passing. Of course we rode purple for sister (they didn't have pink) and blue back down for bubba! Ha.
After we left the mountain, we headed back to Canmore for our helicopter tour. Yep, D insisted on it and I was scared out of my mind. Turns out my fears were real and I had a slight panic attack crying midway through the short 30 minute ride. But, I can say now that it's over, I am glad I did it. I just won't ever get on one again! The kids did good and Gamaw loved it. Dusty wasn't as much of a fan as he thought he would be. I think he was just worried about me! Great views of the mountains and frozen lakes though!
Before the serious fear set in!
Crashed out sitting up!
Back on the ground!
That evening we did some shopping in Banff and enjoyed a lovely steak dinner!
Day 4 Gamaw had to fly back home to get back to work. After we got her to her shuttle we rented sleds to take to the park but we got there and it was much too windy and way too much soft snow to enjoy it! Then we tried to make our way to the hot springs and they had closed the park because their was a vehicle on fire in the parking lot! We chalked that up as a sign to go back to the resort and swim and hang out!
Next up, our last three days!
















No comments:
Post a Comment