When we first moved into our neighborhood I quickly realized, with the exception of a couple of houses, we are surrounded by grandparents, parents with grown children, and families with high schoolers and elementary aged kids. We are definitely the "young" family on the block! As we have lived here, I am fully aware now how much I love our quiet area and how every night the streets are filled with families walking their dogs and enjoying the weather.
One of the other neat things that I was honestly unsure about when we first moved here is the little farm down the street. They raise peacocks and some goats, chickens, and a few other animals.
The kids love to walk down to the farm and count the "cocks" as Mason calls them. (Not trying to be crude here, that's really how he says it no matter how I correct him!)
And then all the gorgeous houses and tree lined streets... Yep, loving it! Our summer evening walks have been peaceful, pleasant, and a great way to bond with my littles!
What has been one of your surprise favorites with your family this summer?





No comments:
Post a Comment