Now my little buggies love to sit and listen to looong stories about puppies or babies or bedtime or anything imaginative! Getting them to stop playing and get ready for nap is so much easier because they go running when I say "let's read a story!" Each kiddo has a spot in Mallory's room to sit while we read and it has become one of my favorite parts of the day.
I have decided to make Wednesdays our library day and the kids are already very excited to go back. Now, how do I explain to them that the "Trucks" book and "Monkey" book (Curious George) are gone when they request them at naptime?!
What are some of your favorite books for toddlers? We have a lot of different books but I am always up for suggestions to grow our collection!


1 comment:
Love you forever was one of the first books I had to buy the kids. My favorite book as a kid :)
Post a Comment