Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mommy's Day 2014

Being a Mommy is the hardest yet most rewarding job in the world. There were many many times while trying to start our family that I thought "Mommy" was a title I would never hold. I am incredibly thankful that God had other plans and had two perfect and precious little angels waiting to bless our family and make me a Mommy, my favorite thing ever.







My Mom is amazing and I have learned so much from her. I love watching her be a Honey to my babies and am so glad to be close to my Mom. She loves and cares for my family so much.


My mother-in-law is also an amazing Mom who will do anything she can for others and loves and spoils the twins endlessly.



I am also excited to celebrate my sister and Mommy-to-be! She is going to be an amazing mother to baby Hudson and she also loves and cares for the buggies as if they were her own.



It was a wonderful day celebrating being a Mommy as well as recognizing the special moms in our lives. My husband went above and beyond this year. I awoke to gorgeous flowers, a bottle of Clinique Happy, a sweet card, a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks, the newest US Weekly, and some powdered donuts! Earlier in the week he came home with the kids and two James Avery bags. I had told him over the last year that I wanted the kids to start a charm bracelet for me and each year they can pick out a charm that means something to them for my bracelet. He said this year they just held a few up and said yes or no. Haha. I opened them this morning and they picked out some beautiful ones to start it off so sweetly! I am excited to have this keepsake from my babies. And although its not about the material things, I am appreciative that my husband knows how to spoil me and make me feel so loved.



Honey and Gamaw received some sweet little gifts from the buggies. We went earlier in the week to The Pottery and made glass handprint keepsakes. I can't believe I didn't take a finished product picture before I wrapped them up, but they turned out super cute. The kids were able to pick their own colors, help with the beads and of course make their handprints! It was a fun experience and they really enjoyed their sweet presents celebrating these ladies as Mom's and Grandma's!



Hope all you Moms were spoiled and loved by your families today! Happy Mother's Day!

Sure love being their Mommy!






No comments: