Thursday, May 8, 2014

Catching Up

Here we are again. A couple weeks have flown by. Thank goodness for iPhones. No really, I fear I may have no pictures or memories of the funny, day in, day outs of being at home with my buggies. So what have we been up to?

I left off with my girls trip. Its funny how for several days I escaped for some girl time and in a matter of minutes of arriving home went straight back into Mommy mode, helping someone on the potty, running a bath, gathering jammies, and so on. Proof that Mommies really do need time away as our job is never ending! But I sure missed my babes and they were happy to have me back.

We spent that next week getting the house ready to host two baby showers, two weekends in a row. The kids were super helpful (with a hint of sarcasm there) and we got the house looking just like I want it, finally!


We had a little cool front. I was thinking a light jacket, she had other ideas.


A Self Portrait: Photography by Mason


Mallory's organization obsession in play.


No caption needed, ha!

First up, my friend Sara's couples shower for baby Cora!



Then, I had the privilege of shooting her maternity pictures. She looked ah.ma.zing! It was so fun to be a part of capturing these memories for her!





This weekend is our huge family and friend shower for my sister, brother-in-law, and my soon-to-arrive nephew Hudson! I am super excited to celebrate this little guy who will be blessing our lives in just a couple of short months! Eeeek! Luckily this week we've had more down time at home. Although the kids have been fighting a lot and having more accidents than normal, but it's been nice not having a big to do list. I am already all decorated and ready for the shower!!


Relaxing on the patio while the kids played in the water!


I had the perfect bow to match, but as you know... In her own little world!


He has a rough life!

Shower pics and more updates soon!

No comments: