Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Library Field Trip

I had been wanting to check out the new library for a while. Now that the kids are, for the most part, well behaved and quite obedient in public places, I decided that we would make a fun trip there this morning. The buggies LOVED it! They did great and were pretty good about staying with me. We read a couple of books but they were more infatuated with the Arthur exhibit thats on display until June. The new library is really kid friendly. We got there right at the end of a story telling that they apparently do on Mondays and Wednesdays so now that I know about it we will try to go more often. They do songs and crafts with it too!

I was able to get the kids their own library cards and got information about the summer "read to me" program where the kids get prizes for reading so many books. I am looking forward to a lot more trips there.







No comments: