There is so much I need to write about. One of the things is Mason and his vocabulary development. He is doing so amazing. My favorite thing that he says currently is actually his name. "Maseen wago", "Maseen go". What's your name buddy? "Das Maseen!!" (While pointing at his chest.) Which brings me to another fave. "Wago" instead of water. Now I catch myself calling it "wago". I also love how he adds an "n" to the end of a lot of words, "bloon" instead of blue, "elmoan" instead of Elmo. And he finally started saying Gamaw a few months ago, except for he says "Gumaw" and I think it's hilarious!
Mallory's vocabulary development has just started to pick up in the last few weeks. She is obsessed with shoes, specifically the pairs she can put on by herself. (Control issues, wonder where she got that from.) So I love when she comes running and saying "Mommy, shoes on, yeah!" And my favorite from her, she pronounces milk, "knock" now. That's a much closer pronunciation than "nicka". Ha.
They are so much fun most days. They play together well more and more. Although we have days like today where we do more fighting than playing. But we have more good days than rough. So that's a blessing.
I'm ready for the summer. The wind and dust are killing our allergies, our patio furniture, and our enjoyment of any outdoor activities. I wrote a huge blog about how much I love fall. Well, let it be known now that Spring is my least favorite. I'm over it.
Anyway, I will try to be a better blogger one of these days. I really need to get some new pictures taken of the kids to post. My camera hasn't been out of the bag in weeks! I will work on that this week. Until then, here's some pics from our little "school" lesson this morning...
Oh yeah, and these big helpers. Aren't they the cutest? Gosh they are getting too big.




No comments:
Post a Comment