The living room from the front door.
(Grey's Anatomy reruns on TV during nap while I sort through the kids clothes hiding all over the couch, haha.)
The kitchen! One of my favorite parts of the house!
(Standing in the breakfast nook that is empty at the moment. Will be getting a small breakfast table sometime in the near future.)
Formal dining room
The den, aka the man cave. Needs some pillows and wall decor but, big screen, bose speakers, comfy couch, what more can I say...
The view out to the patio from the den.
The wet bar that has doors opening to the living room.
Guest bathroom

Mallory Grace's room... can't wait to get started painting and designing their new big kid rooms!
Maser man's room, just up from a nap! :)

The "mason and mallory" bath. Get it? Jack and Jill bath. Ha!
I'm slightly delirious from lack of sleep. :)

I changed the vanity to a changing/hamper station and am loving it for after bathtime!

Playroom!

Still need to hang my playroom pics but I love this room! And it stays a complete disaster!
My oasis! Will eventually get new bedding because I love the gray walls but this doesn't quite go. Little changes over time!

My bath! My husband and I have our own bathrooms in the master. The shower is in his bathroom and this beautiful tub is in mine. Can't wait to try it out with a glass of wine! ;)
My favorite place, the back patio! We will also one day be adding a sectional out here but we sure are enjoying some cool evenings and football on our new patio.
The kiddos favorite place!
That's the tour! Hope you like it. We are sure loving all the space and the new adventures in our home. Thanks to all of you who checked in and encouraged us through the process. All in all, it went smoothly and we are convinced it was well worth it! We are blessed!











3 comments:
Sarah it is amazing. I see why you where super excited. Wonderful.
LOVE it Sarah! So happy for you guys!
Thanks Konni and Jodi!
Post a Comment