Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Home Sweet Home

I don't have any time or energy but thought I would do a quick update. We are officially moved in to our new home and loving it! We have been here a week now and I have unpacked everything for the inside of the house. The garage and attic stuff is still piled in the garage but it will take a while to sort through all that mess. I am excited to have reached the decorating phase of moving in and hopefully past the staying up until 3 am every night unpacking while the kids sleep phase! Since the walls and built ins are so bare at the moment I will wait to do a photo tour in a later post.

The buggies are loving the new place, especially the backyard. We have been teaching them all the new boundaries in the new house which has been a challenge in itself! But, they love running around and they now both say "outside" really clearly! :)

Just a few memories from the last week...











More updates soon!

No comments: