This weeks five on Friday is all about what's on my mind...
Worry.
This little guy has Mommy's worry meter going into the red. He had a rough time at PDO drop off yesterday and was fussy there most of the day. Then lost it when I came to pick him up. I have never seen him clinch his legs and arms so tight around me. Heartbreaking. I'm hoping he gets adjusted quickly.
Joy.
My little princess is doing wonderful at PDO. Apparently she is everyone's friend and a gentle spirit at school. That makes my heart happy. And she's also been making me laugh a lot lately. She has recently started fake sneezing but she thinks you are supposed to say "bless you" AS you sneeze. It's the funniest thing ever! You know, once you wipe all her spit off you. Ha!
Encouragement.
My spirit has been heavily convicted lately in regards to my attitude and snap judgements. I so desire to be an encouragement to others, especially other Moms. Only other Moms know the challenges we face raising our littles and I think it's crucial that we can rely on each others encouragement to survive this journey. I also desire to be more encouraging to my kids and husband. Everyday my patience gets tested and I lose my focus for my family. Mission Encourage... challenge accepted!
THE Denver Broncos.
I have pledged my fan allegiance to the Broncos this year. I have always enjoyed watching them play. Never was a Cowboys fan but being raised in Texas it's almost as if your obligated to cheer on Dallas. No more. I get so turned off by the drama and controversy surrounding that team that I have decided, officially, that the Broncos are my team. And I will be cheering Peyton Manning and team all the way to Super Bowl XLVIII.
Home Sweet Home.
I am dreaming day and night about this place. We officially move in this Wedensday and I am so ready. And I am ready to be done with this whole move process and just enjoy our new home with my family. Patience, that is something else I should probably work on. ;)





1 comment:
ohhh girl... me tooooo! Patience isn't my virtue either. Excited to see your new place :)
Post a Comment