Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday

I decided to join in on a fun blog series I found through a couple of other sweet bloggers who have stopped by. Sometimes I have a hard time finding stuff to blog about. Mallory ate green beans. Mason asked for milk. We ran to the bank. I drank a dr pepper or 5 today. Yeah, really exciting stuff that I am sure you all are on pins and needles waiting to read about. Heh.

Five on Friday

It's just a fun way to share things you are loving, things on your mind, or just things you want to chat about.
I chose to focus my first post on things I am super excited about this week!


Texas Tech Football
We are HUGE college football fans. My hubby graduated from Texas Tech and although I graduated from a smaller university, I still claim Tech as my alma mater. After our wedding we lived in Lubbock for 3 years while D was in school and there is nothing better than Red Raider football. We are so excited for our new season with our new (not too hard on the eyes) coach! :) WRECK 'EM!!


Organizing
I am obsessed with my new planner. I found it a few weeks back at Target and I love it! It is small-ish and fits great in the mommy pocket of my diaper bag. And I even printed a little photo collage of my monkeys to personalize it.


Fall
My number one favorite time of the year. Cooler weather, pumpkin spice lattes, lots of snuggles, soft sweaters, cute boots... oh yeah, I'm so over you summer. Oh, and did I mention football?


House Decorating
I have been browsing for ideas for the new house and can't wait to actually get in and start implementing. I am a visual person. I need to be in the space to plan it out. But I have found lots of stuff online - decor, furniture, toddler room ideas. I can't wait. And yes, that is a closer sneak peek of our patio at the new house. Can. Not. Wait.


Buggies Birthday Planning
I have their whole 2nd birthday planned out from invitation wording, to decorations and food. For their 1st birthday I went with a neon chevron theme and it turned out super cute and was so fun to put together. (top) The theme this year is going to be so fun! A couple of hints as to what it will be!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Join in on the 5 on friday fun!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I am SO excited that Football season is FINALLY here! :) I love that you're a planner girl - ME TOO! I can't live without one! :)

Sarah said...

Miranda, yay for girls who love football and planners! Thanks for reading and commenting! Enjoying reading through your blog as well!!