We signed a contract on my dream house today! I am still in shock and obviously won't fully believe it until we close but I am just so thrilled.
The crazy part of all of this, the owners pulled this house off the market last week when their purchase fell through. We got the money stuff figured out and then that happened so I had mentally moved on. I stopped picturing my family in this beautiful home.
Then we got a call yesterday. If there is anything I've learned as an adult it is to trust in the Lords timing and be faithful for His plan to transpire. Because wow.
We went to see it again tonight and man, am I in love. I walk through realizing that it may not be anyone else's dream house. Heck, it is nothing like what I was looking for. It was built in the 80's, it's in a neighborhood I was not even considering, and it is not an open floor plan. And it's still everything I wanted and more. Seriously more.
It's been almost totally updated so feels new, is in a super nice established neighborhood with tree lined streets, has so much character and the best part... 3200 square feet.
S P A C E. So much space.
This is a huge blessing for our family and we are so excited. We are praying that the rest of this process goes smoothly, as the whole deal falls through if our house does not successfully close. Right now we have no reason to believe that we will not be completely closed here on the 29th of this month and moving into our new home on September 9th!
I do hope it all works out as planned though. I came across this house the same night that we accepted an offer on ours. It just felt so meant to be. And we are one step closer to making it that.
The pictures don't even do the house justice, and everyone who has been in it with us has stated that. But I will share my favorite place in the whole house. I'm a sucker for outdoor space. I think I might live out here...




2 comments:
Gorgeous back yard! I can see myself hanging out there alot too..lol!
It's just beautiful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment