Thursday, July 11, 2013

Talking Tots

Just in the past couple of weeks the twins have really started to talk more. I am so excited for this phase to be here, not only for more effective communication than whining and crying, but also because I think it's so cute to hear these tiny humans expressing everyday phrases with their own effort.

I have been keeping track of cute things they have been saying and how they say them so wanted to journal it all for fun memories! Some of these they say all the time while others I have only heard a few times.



 Mason still speaks a lot of gibberish but with a lot more sounds and you can also tell he is very deliberate with what he is saying. What are you talking about these days my little man?

- niy niy (night night)
- sausid (sausage)
- thay eww (thank you)
- sista (sister)
- neh (milk)
- seh (set)
- unn (one)
- do (two)
- Nini (Honey)
- hosey (horsey)
- eh uh (uh oh)
- Dada (Daddy)
- sheh (shoe)
- heuh (here)
- heyoh (hello)
- ch ch (choo choo)



Mallory is a chatterbox and I think she has developed words for things on her own because she will repeat things and I have no idea what the word is but she sure does! What are you telling us about these days Mal Mal?

- take you (thank you)
- uh oh
- welcome (your welcome)
- der she id (there she is)
- der ew go (there you go)
- pease (please)
- oh bubba
- oh hi
- oh hey
- oh yeah
- oh kaaaay (ok)
- bye buddy (bye everybody)
- Daddy
- Mama
- wah (one)
- do (two)
- dee (three)
- shoe
- dis (this)
- bye bye
- heyoh (hello)
- bebay (baby)
- bubby (puppy)
- hosey (horsey)

The noise level in my house is going to increase a few decibels over the next 6 months! But I'm not gonna lie, hearing my daughter say "oh yeaaaaaaah" when she finds something cool in the playroom, makes all the noise totally worth it! Loving these little personalities in my life!

No comments: