Mommy and Daddy's lunch dates at Roadhouse.
For the record, I was not in the room when this happened...
I pulled out Mal's crib and discovered...
Fun in the sun at the water park...
Fun with friends...
You think they have enough bath toys?
Mexican food with family. Mal ate two whole guacamole stars and Mas ate lots of rice. Mex lovers like Mommy!
The view of H&P's pool! Our favorite place this summer!
Enjoying a little Grey's on TV while swimming with my monkeys and Mami!
Big boy loves swimming by himself with his puddle jumper!
Big girl sunbathing! ;)
Little water buggies...
Sweet summertime!
















4 comments:
Haha!! That pic with Laney and Mason.. she was like what the heck am I supposed to do now?!? Fun times!
Ok the pacifiers pic is Hilarious!!! I have to admit, I'm surprised you hadn't looked there before hahahaha
Haha, I know! I love her face! She's like, get him off me already lady! Silly kids!
I laughed so hard! Honestly, I look back there every once in a while but usually only find one maybe two hiding. This was quite shocking though. Haha!
Post a Comment