Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Photo Random-ness

Life lately...




Daddy let us out to play (and sweep?) 2 seconds before it started to pour. Mommy was super happy considering she had already bathed and jammied us!


My sweet little weirdo.


Sour strawberry face...


Rough life kid.


This one and her pacis. I'm in for it when the time comes to... I can't even say it!


She's obsessed with mac and cheese!


Who needs a bib, I prefer the cape mom!


My little book worm and animal lover!


Loves pointing at the "hoseys"


Chalk fun with lots of little friends!


Sick baby boy cuddles. :(


Sick baby girl day. Tinkerbell, a new toy, and breakfast with mommy after the doctor while Daddy and Bubba went to the waterpark! :(


Hello! Love the tippy toes! :)


Lovin her Mami!


Wrestling cousin Cam! Finally someone he is allowed to beat up! :)


Silly nerd!


They love that dirt!


Up to no good this boy...


Life has been crazy but I sure do love "my world"! 

No comments: