The weekend after Halloween weekend, I was able to go to Lubbock to spend a weekend with my best friend. We stayed in a hotel, did tons of shopping and ate some delicious food! I gain like 10 pounds every time we get together for moms weekend but it's totally worth it! Haha.
Love her!
That same weekend Mallory stayed with Gamaw and Papaw because she had come down with a bad case of strep and was feeling yucky. D took Mason to the deer lease for opening day of white tail season!
D shot a buck and this was one happy little boy! He sure loves hunting with Daddy!
That week we had peek week at dance and got to watch our little dancer!
We also had the kids Thanksgiving feast at school!
Our school is kind of far out so we are thankful Gamaw and Papaw have flexible work schedules so they could come join us! The kids were excited!
My next post, coming very soon I promise, will be about the twins 4th birthday!! A fun celebration with lots of pics to share!






No comments:
Post a Comment