Monday, December 28, 2015

More December Fun

The weather at the beginning of the month was unseasonably warm! We played outside a ton and even took a few trips to the park!

Caught this pic of my girl swinging while Bubba practiced on his scooter...


It was weird to see her in capris and jellies with her Christmas trees dress, haha. But that's Texas for ya!

We went to the mall for Santa pics. I was really unsure of how Mase would do this year. Let's recap first...




This year was finally a huge success! Mason was very hesitant before we left for the mall, but once we were there he was ok. He still just wanted to sit by Santa and not on him but I threw him in his lap and he was fine!


My favorite! It turned out so cute!


Checking Santa out


Hugs!

We ended up making a day of the Santa stop by enjoying a chickfila lunch and...


Dippin Dots with sprinkles! I may or may not have bribed him with these, haha.

 

And ornament picking!


No surprise on either of their choices. Although Mal wanted a baby bottle that said baby on it. I had to talk her into something more appropriate for a not-so-baby-anymore girl! :) What can I say, she loves playing babies and feeding them.

That week was also the buggies Christmas party at PDO.


Love these little ones even when they drive me crazy!



Book exchange and goodies


They also had pajama day on their last day of school. Goofy kids.

Next I will share our Polar Express adventure! And quite an adventure it turned out to be! :/

No comments: