Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Life in Pics

Just a few fun pics from the last month!


All the kiddos at C & L's precious western birthday party!


Miss Alli came for a visit and brought birthday gifts! A microphone for my little performer girl and a drum set for my noise loving boy! Perfect! (The cymbals have been at the top of the closet since the day after! Those are going back to Miss Alli's house! Ha!) Thank you sweet friend!


We had a great visit in Lubbock with our besties! Mal and sweet Paxton!


This lucky little dude hit the jackpot on the big wheel!


Loads of fun at the science spectrum!


Weeeeeeeeeeee!


Mom, enough with the pictures! I had to capture the Uggs with the dance clothes! 


They wanted a dollar so I put them to work cleaning windows!


I got some alone time with this squishy adorable happy little boy!


We spent a Saturday hauling trees lost during Icepocalypse 2015. This was just one drop off site! Pretty sad!


I cannot get enough of this Mozarella Caprese right now!


No surprise that this little tomato lover enjoyed it too!

 
Silly babes before school!


Sometimes the gym nursery will take the older kids into the gym to hula hoop. When I went to drop them off they were already in there so I got to watch for a minute. Maser man is pretty good!


We went to see D's Popo and family in Fredericksburg last weekend. Mallory loved talking to baby Emerson.


Mal, her ice cream and cousin Chelsea.


Mason loved playing with cousin Everett all weekend. 

I usually spend the kids one day a week at school running errands or getting stuff done at the house. This week I decided to take a day to myself and went shopping and to see this...


(I had to send D a pic because he didn't think I would actually go!)
I loved the movie and highly recommend seeing it. So much in one movie. I left a ball of emotions, but so glad I went.


And then there's this. Yeah, she's my cutie little princess for sure! 

No comments: