Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I've Created A Monster Y'all


Not sure what you're looking at there? That would be three babies placed strategically on blankets, all ready for "nigh, nigh". And it doesn't stop there, we feed babies all day long, we take a baby to the store, we sleep with baby. We are officially all things baby in this house. (Well, baby dolls people. Don't get any big ideas!)


Mason has even gotten in on the craze.


Really though, it's been so fun. I knew if Mami found a baby with those bottles that empty as you feed them that she would love it. And baby has a magnetic paci. My little paci addict thinks that's just fabulous!

Maser has more fun doing this though...


Well, sister won't play wrestling with him so the poor dolls get it!


Love these buggies!

1 comment:

The Kalivoda's said...

So fun. I cannot wait for Harp and Mal to play baby dolls together!!