"Weady, sehhhhh, doe!" Practicing for her first marathon. In her Minnie Mouse slippers.
Mason has never been a fan of hats. But on Halloween when I told him to wear his "choo choo hat" he happily obliged, seeing as it was related to trains and all. Now he thinks all hats are choo choo hats. And now this is his favorite choo choo hat. And just in time for the cold. Well played mom. Well played.
My little OCD mini me likes things to be organized and tidy. Wonder where she gets it from, hmmm. Anyway, so she loves to clean but the only supply she has access to are wipies. Someone should really explain to her that they are not too great for cleaning leather!
Life with a two year old boy... A couple of weeks ago I randomly exclaimed "holy cow" in conversation with someone and Mason stopped abruptly looked at me and said "moooooooo". Then today as I was loading him in the car he was fussing for his sippy cup. I said "hold your horses buddy". He smiled and exclaimed "neeeeeeeeigh". Good job dude. We have officially entered the obsession with animals phase! And now I am annoyingly aware of how many of my phrases consist of animal names. I'm cool like that.
And just because. This is not a joke. I am not prepping for a special meal or baking extravaganza. This is part of my normal weekly grocery run. A little under a gallon a day ya'll. With Mason consuming about half a gallon alone. I'm just waiting for his black spots to appear. He's clearly got the moo down.
She came out of the den wearing Daddy's camo slippers on her feet and her shoes on her hands. She has never acted prouder. Sweet little weirdo.
Mason brought Dusty Mallory's tulle Tinkerbell wand from Halloween. Then he pushed his back towards Dusty's hand. He was politely requesting a back rub. And then he stood there in a stooper for 10 minutes while Dusty rubbed his back with the wand. His relaxed feel good face was just priceless!
Sneaky sneaky snatched the hot chocolate topping. She's a fan of marshmallows. Oh wait, she's a fan of food.
This little mans new home away from home is a place called time out. I have learned that giving him a count of three to make a better choice before I haul him off to the corner actually works. Or should I say worked. "Mason, give that back, one..." Enter Mason - "doooooo, fweeeeee, fooooow, diiiiiii". Seriously, how do you not bust out laughing. Ugh, discipline fail.
I'm already being outsmarted by my two year olds y'all. Please pray for me. Ha!
Happy cold November (and loving it)!









No comments:
Post a Comment