And to catch up... A bunch of iPhone pictures! :)
My big boy at his doctors appointment for his double ear infection. Poor guy!
So, I was doing laundry and came in the living room and found a wet diaper on the floor. I just assumed it was one I had changed and forgot to trash earlier. About 5 minutes later I found this little dude laying in a pile of blankets, free as a bird! When am I going to learn I can't leave him running around in a diaper. Just a couple days before this we found him with his diaper off peeing all over the living room wall. Boys!!!
Princess started getting an ear infection and had a really rough night last week. So she joined us in bed and played on my iPad. She just looks so big here!
The kids had a blast tearing down their tent and crawling all over it.
Mallory's trip to the doctor for her ear infection. If we could get a break from the 24/7 west texas wind, that would be totally fab. :(
Daddy bought us a playhouse for the backyard. The kids LOVE it!
Notice Maser, stick in hand. All. The. Time. :)
Mason had a really bad day on Monday and it took me until 4 pm to figure out that he was severely constipated to the point where he was getting impacted. I have never seen him so miserable poor baby. Our nurse was able to guide me on some things to help him through it and I will spare you the details but he was as good as new by the evening. Nothing worse than having a baby in pain but you can't figure out what's wrong!
We started swim classes on Tuesday! Yay!
The babies LOVE the water. Their favorite part? GOING UNDER THE WATER. Yep, they think it's the best. Mallory even fusses during the songs and motions. "Mom, no more of that baby stuff for me, I am a big girl, dunk me!" Haha. I think it's hilarious.
We had our first trip to the car wash. I had several drive thru errands to run one morning so we loaded up in our jammies. It was so fun to watch their faces. My Mal watching all the water.
Maser man watching all the machines and hearing the noises.
My happy sweet buggies!
After our second swim class we worked up an appetite.
Enjoying some rice rusks after a good swim!
We are sure enjoying our month so far! How about you?
Stay tuned for more posts this week including BIG NEWS about my baby girl, OYW catch up, project pinterest, and our 15 month update.
Hope you had a fun weekend!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment